3. The New Card Profile page opens. Complete each field to set up your new card profile.
Enter a name for the profile (max of 50 characters).
Select the type of fuel that can be purchased on this profile.
Note: Select the Flag as exception on reports if invalid fuel check box to receive a report anytime a driver purchases fuel outside of your designated fuel type. If unchecked, any fuel purchased outside your designated one will decline.
Select the days transactions are allowed on this profile: Any Day, Monday-Friday, Monday-Saturday.
All (24 Hrs), Custom Time Range
Select the time of day transactions are allowed on this profile:
· All (24 Hrs): Any time of the day.
· Custom Time Range: Enter a custom start and end time for allowed transactions.
Note: Select the Flag as exception on reports if invalid day/time check box to receive a report whenever a driver fuels outside of your designated times. If unchecked, all transactions outside your designated time will be declined.
Modify the transaction, fuel gallon, fleet service, and miscellaneous purchase limits for the card profile. All cards assigned to this profile must follow these limits.
Use the fields here to enter how much a driver must violate a limit to trigger a report. For example, enter the total number of gallons a driver can purchase per week that will trigger a report. Each field corresponds to the fields under Card Limits. Use the toggle buttons to turn on or off exception reporting for one of the card limits.
4. When finished, click Create Profile at the bottom of the page.
5. The page refreshes and returns you to the Manage Card Profiles page. Your new profile will display in the list.
6. Click the Actions drop-down to edit or delete a profile.
Note: All cards must be removed from the profile in order to delete it.
7. To assign a card to the profile, select Cards > My Cards.
8. Click the edit gear icon in the row of the card you wish to edit.
9. Change the card’s profile to your newly created one. Then, click Update Card.
10. The card is now assigned to your new profile. Continue this process to assign as many cards to the profile as needed.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!